Sunday, January 13, 2013

weekend goodness



Well this is the results of my weekend lol I tried to get the craft room organized a bit better. Im pleased so far with what has been dome but I still have so much to do in there to get it looking just right. The down side is I can get it looking right and nice and pretty but the second I start to get creative it goes to pot lol Maybe that should be my goal for this year to keep this room more organized. hmmm we shall see. This is going to be a really short post though so dont worry no long rambles today. 


 
My storage and display shelves with mail to go out shelf



Display above my computer desk and every day used items



One of my finished altered notebooks. 


Ok I got to go and finish cooking and get back to it, told you it would only be short. 

Have fun stay safe and warm and keep crafting 

love and crafty kisses 

xx A xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment