Monday, January 21, 2013

My First Award and some recent crafts



My First Award!

Isn't it beautiful! :) It's the Liebster Award. Okay it's not an Oscar, a Golden Globe or even a BAFTA but it is pretty awesome that my friend Mary nominated me!

What the award is about.
 It is all about new bloggers (those with under 200 followers) getting to know each other and motivating each other.

 Here are the rules: 
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!


 Things about me asked by Mary. 

  1. What is your dream vacation?   I would love to visit Australia and see where my mum grew up. 
  2.  Have you outgrown your childhood fears?  I don't remember having any, and I don't now so I guess that's a big yes.
  3. What is your least favorite food? Crabs
  4. What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now? Hopefully back in healthcare if I have managed to master the Norwegian Language. 
  5.  Why did you start blogging?  As a way to meet new people and to share my crafts and gain inspiration. 
  6.  What is your favorite 3 movies? Dirty dancing, xxx and xmen. 
  7.  Name 1 major change you would like to do in your life. Become a mother. 
  8.  What would you do with one million dollars? Clear debt, IVF,buy a house on a farm and take my mum and dad on a trip of a life time. 
  9.  If you could own any animal, what would it be and why? To many to pick, I would love to have a small farm. 
  10. What is your favorite tv program?  Sons of Anarchy
  11. Who inspires you the most?  My mum. 



11 Random things people don't know about me. 

  1. I don't have tv channels my tv is a giant computer monitor and video games screen only. 
  2. I hate wearing clothes at home.
  3. I am a 3rd wife and have 3 step children.
  4. I am addicted to old Australian TV shows like, Prisoner Cell block H, Early Home and Away and Neighbours.
  5. I have 4 huskys.
  6. I have a weakness for 80's cheesy rock.
  7. My favorite drink is Coffee
  8. My favorite alcoholic drink is a slippery nipple ( Tia Maria and sambuca).
  9. I have no idea what my natural hair colour is as it has been far to long since I have been that colour. 
  10. I am only 5 ft 3 inches tall and struggle to reach the top shelf in kitchen units and far to many other things. 
  11. I am a qualified motorcycle mechanic. 



The 11 questions to ask my nominates.
  1. How old were you when you had your first kiss ?
  2. What song represents your life?
  3. What is one thing no one knows about you ?
  4. If you were a superhero, What would your catch Phrase Be ?
  5. What do like to do for fun?
  6. What time is it right now?
  7. What is the first word that comes to mind when I say the word " Awesome" ?
  8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up ?
  9. What is your Favourite Colour ?
  10. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
  11. Why did you start to blog? 



Ok well apart from answering all these questions, browsing for blogs to give the award to I have also been crafting my little tooshy off ha ha ha little pfft i wish any way moving swiftly along. 



Here is my altered shadow box. Unfortunately the glass was broken in the mail so I removed it and decided to do this pale lace and doily piece of yummyness. 




I hope everyone is staying say and warm and crafty 

hugs 

xx A xx 









No comments:

Post a Comment